Calfee Zoning's unique brand of zoning diagnostic reports assess how the current regulations are meeting a community’s goals by performing a thorough line-by-line assessment of existing zoning regulations as they relate to a community's Comprehensive Plan and the community's vision. Our analyses are meticulous and insightful, and help us and our clients better understand how the current code is hindering the desired development outcomes.
Administrative processes for land use and planning are frequently altered and changed in piecemeal ways over the life of a zoning code. An administrative audit can uncover where staff can streamline the review process and decrease administration time. This also leads to smoother customer experiences for residents and property owners.
News & Events
- Calfee Zoning Forms Equitable Zoning Advisory Committee to Guide More Equitable Zoning Code Outcomes for America’s Cities08.04.2020
- Daily Journal, 07.09.2020
- Calfee Zoning Chosen to Develop Design Districts for Six of Gahanna, Ohio's Mixed-Use Commercial Nodes05.27.2020
- This Week Community News, 03.25.2020
- Bowling Green Sentinel-Tribune, 03.02.2020
- BG Independent News, 02.11.2020
- Sentinel-Tribune, Bowling Green, Ohio, 02.11.2020