We believe that zoning should facilitate a community's desired outcomes, not serve as a barrier to development.
Many codes undergo piecemeal updates, leading to inconsistency and confusion. Our team is passionate about creating zoning that is both accessible and legally defensible - all while furthering the community vision.
Calfee Zoning has developed a unique method of code development called Development Pattern Districting (DPD) that is outcome-focused, and brings together elements of character-based, form-based, and Euclidean zoning. DPD is flexible and adaptable, and ensures that communities have all the tools at their disposal to realize their vision.
Our zoning codes are clear, concise, usable, and defensible.
News & Events
- Daily Journal, 07.09.2020
- Tysons Reporter, 07.09.2020
- YARD & Company, 06.03.2020
- Calfee Zoning Chosen to Develop Design Districts for Six of Gahanna, Ohio's Mixed-Use Commercial Nodes05.27.2020
- This Week Community News, 03.25.2020
- Bowling Green Sentinel-Tribune, 03.02.2020
- Calfee Zoning Sponsors the Washington, D.C.-based FBCI’s Study on Economic Benefits of Form-Based Zoning Codes02.18.2020
- BG Independent News, 02.11.2020
- Sentinel-Tribune, Bowling Green, Ohio, 02.11.2020