News & Events
- Tysons Reporter, 07.09.2020
- Calfee Zoning Sponsors the Washington, D.C.-based FBCI’s Study on Economic Benefits of Form-Based Zoning Codes02.18.2020
- Sentinel-Tribune, Bowling Green, Ohio, 02.11.2020
- BG Independent News, 02.11.2020
- From the I-495 Outer Belt Capital Beltway (NW of D.C.), take the George Washington Memorial Parkway East
- Follow the George Washington Memorial Parkway to I-66 East
- Follow I-66 East to the E Street Expressway
- Take the E Street Expressway to 18th Street NW and turn LEFT
- Follow 18th Street to H Street and turn RIGHT
- Take H Street to 16th Street NW and turn LEFT
- Follow 16th Street NW to I (eye) Street and turn LEFT
- Arrive at 1627 I Street Army Navy Building (parking is on the RIGHT just before the building)
1627 I Street NW
With 22 million annual visitors and a population of more than 680,000, Washington, D.C. is a hub of government, business and legal activity in the U.S. and globally.
Hotel Close to Calfee's Office
Hampton Inn Washington D.C.
1729 H Street N.W.
Washington DC 20006